The Chicago Music Scene

The Chicago Music Scene

Monday, December 13, 2010

Bands!

Hey bands, rappers, musicians, etc.

Part of why this blog exists is to create a sense of community and belonging among the musicians of our fine city.  With that in mind, I'd like to know about you.

Please, email me at chriscc@ameritech.net with information about your music.  I'll reply to everything.  If I like it enough, I might even put it on our "Bands to Watch For" section.  You don't have to be a band, you can be a solo artist or even a rapper or producer.  Music truly is my life and my passion, and it should be yours too.  Even if you just want to let me know about a show coming up, I'll try to work it into the posting.

Don't be shy, I want to hear about anything and everything related to Chicago music!

No comments:

Post a Comment